Saturday, October 27, 2012

Joshua's First Week

My little guy is already 11 days old! We are doing really well. This has by far been my easiest post-partum recovery. I'm a little tired, but other than that, I'm feeling fabulous. Joshua is nursing like a champ and has already passed his birth weight (he was 9lbs., 5oz. yesterday when my midwife came). My mom went home on Thursday, but I haven't had a full day by myself with all three kiddos by myself yet. I think life is going to be a little crazy for a bit with these three, but I wouldn't have it any other way! God has blessed us tremendously.

One hour old, getting checked out by my midwife

7 hours old, snuggling with mama
Meeting their new brother. I love these people more than I can say. 


{{heart}}
Meeting Grandpa
Our little (not quite so little anymore?) family with my mom and dad
First outing--Mommy needed to go to the chiropractor


My cup runneth over. And so does my back seat. ;)
My life's work <3

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! And they are so blessed to have you as their Mama. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, Mary Jo! Praise the Lord everything is going so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed! He has been so incredibly gracious.

      Delete
  3. How are the older ones doing with the arrival of the new baby? My sister is having another and my nephew (he's 2 1/2 now) is VERY excited.. but I wonder sometimes if the excitement will last when the new baby gets here!

    xo C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have their moments, but I think overall they're adjusting pretty well. I'm sure it's hard for them having to share so much of my time with Joshua!

      Delete
  4. What a big baby! Reminds me of my daughter's size when she was born. And soo cute for a newborn! They're not supposed to come out that handsome! haha. Your other children are so cute too! I enjoyed looking at these photos. I am a SAHM of a 5 year old girl and I am currently in my 14th week of pregnancy with "Number Two." Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete