Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu Plan, May 21-27


This is an exciting week in our house! We get to pick up our beef on Wednesday, my parents are flying in on Thursday, and Friday we should get to find out whether this sweet babe is a boy or a girl (and, I go to the chiropractor tomorrow--but that's not very significant in comparison)! I'm excited...and sort of hoping the week passes quickly so Friday can get here. Since it's a busy week, I'm trying to keep the menu relatively simple.

Breakfasts:
Breakfast casserole, fruit (x2)
Scrambled eggs, hash browns, fruit (x2)
Baked oatmeal (x2)
Arepas (which I get to make with my mama this time!), scrambled eggs, fruit

Dinners:
Oatmeal pancakes, scrambled eggs
Potato soup, salad
Leftovers
Shredded beef tacos (served with corn tortillas, salsa, beans, lettuce, cheese); fruit
Not sure yet--want to leave it open for Mom & I to cook together
Birthday dinner for my sister-in-law
Sunday dinner with Ben's family

Lunches are simple around here--usually smoothies or leftovers.

What are y'all fixing this week? If you need some inspiration, but sure to check out OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday each week!




No comments:

Post a Comment