Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Menu Plan, July 30-August 5


Better late than never, hm? Things are finally slowing down around here and I'm settling back into a normal routine after a really busy week, and then a week catching up from that busy week (see why I try to spend most of my time at home?!).

This week we are keeping things pretty simple with meals, and I am also trying to put something in the freezer each day.

Here's what's on the plan:

Breakfasts:
Muffins from the freezer (with peanut butter on top for protein), fruit, raw milk 
Oatmeal (x2) I stir peanut butter into mine and drink it with a glass of raw milk to make sure I get enough protein
Sweet brown oatmeal bread, scrambled eggs, strawberries
Hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, strawberries
Egg casserole, fruit (x2)

Dinners:
Leftover chili
Family dinner (Ben's grandfather and his wife are visiting)
Salmon pasta salad, fruit
BBQ Meatballs (hoping I actually get to these this week!), mashed potatoes, green salad
Pizza, salad
Leftovers or mama's choice
Something for a fellowship at church on Sunday (haven't figured it out yet--it's a cold salad lunch)

Lunch is usually quite simple--smoothies, leftovers, or snack-y foods.

What are y'all fixing this week? Head over to OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday if you need some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment