Monday, August 13, 2012

Menu Plan, August 13-19



With obligations away from home Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday (twice!), and Saturday, I feel a little stressed out just thinking about how busy this week is going to be. I try to be careful not to "overbook" myself, but sometimes it's just unavoidable.

It was really nice to have my list of meals to refer to when planning this week's menu. I don't know why I didn't put that together soon!

I'm sticking with mostly simple meals this week, in hopes of alleviating the little bit of stress of being busy away from home. Does anyone else feel like if they're away from home more than usual in a week, things just fall apart? There's enough time to make a mess, but no time to get it all cleaned up.

Monday:
Breakfast~Oatmeal pancakes, scrambled eggs, fruit
Lunch~Smoothies
Dinner~ leftovers from the weekend

Tuesday:
Breakfast~Something snack-y on the go (have to be out of the house with both children by 8:15!)
Lunch~Smoothies
Dinner~Crock-pot Stroganoff over pasta, salad

Wednesday:
Breakfast~Baked Oatmeal
Lunch~Leftovers and/or smoothies

Thursday:
Breakfast~Leftover Baked Oatmeal
Lunch~leftover chili
Dinner~Cheeseburger Potato Casserole, fruit, salad

Friday:
Breakfast~Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, scrambled eggs, fruit
Lunch~leftovers

Saturday:
Breakfast~Easy Breakfast Casserole ,muffins from the freezer, fruit
Lunch~leftover pizza
Dinner~Filet Mignon with Pepper Cream Sauce, baked potatoes, salad

Sunday:
Breakfast~Same as Saturday (I make two casseroles, and bake the second one Sunday morning)
Lunch~ snacks
Dinner~ To be determined

What are y'all cooking this week? If you need some inspiration, head over to OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I made the cheeseburger potato casserole and it was delicious and easy to prepare. I didn't have a lot of cheddar cheese and used mozzarela instead and it was still very good! Also, boiled the potatoes because it was too late to bake them and I needed put away. Although baking them is probably more nutriciouis. Keep passing on those wonderful recipes. We like the variety:)

    ReplyDelete