Friday, November 23, 2012

Lila Rose Black Friday Sale!

I know it's been a little quiet around (holidays, new baby, and trying to get back into some semblance of routine!), but our sponsor, Lila Rose Consultant Jamine Bass, emailed me about the fabulous Black Friday sale she has going on and I wanted to make sure y'all knew about it.


All items in the store are 20% off the Retail PriceThis Black Friday special includes the Party Cart as well. In addition, all customer orders over $50.00 will receive Free Shipping.

Jasmine said that in addition to the great Black Friday sale, she'd personally be offering a Buy 3, Get 1 free starting Nov 23rd - Nov 30th. "Customer must purchase at least 3 items from my online shop, then e-mail me at meetthebasses@yahoo.com with their order number and item of their choice (up to $16). I will put in their order separately. Allow 1-3 weeks for delivery of free item."

I love my Flexi clips and use one of them just about every day. They make a simple yet elegant accessory and they're super easy to use. You can find my full review here.

Do y'all do Black Friday shopping? Pre-babies I would go out with my Mom, but nowadays I value my sleep too much (and taking babies out in big crowds shopping just isn't too fun). I do keep an eye out for deals online for items we are looking for, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment