Monday, November 12, 2012

Menu Plan, November 12-18

I am so thankful for the freezer stash my Mom helped me put together while she was here before Joshua was born. It has been so unbelievably wonderful to have meals to pull out--especially since take-out or prepackaged foods aren't options even on the rough days due to Ben's food sensitivities.

I still have several meals left in the freezer, so we'll be eating from those--but if there's a day I have time to cook, I'm going to try to so I can stretch the freezer meals for as long as possible.

With that in mind, here's what I have on the plan for this week (* indicates a freezer meal):

Breakfasts:
Oatmeal
Breakfast casserole* with fruit and/or toast

Lunches: Leftovers

Dinners:
BBQ Meatballs*, baked potatoes, salad
Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole*, salad
Chicken, rice and beans, pineapple
Birthday dinner for my brother-in-law
Crockpot Roast Chicken, salad, mashed potatoes*
Chicken noodle soup, salad, coconut flour cheddar biscuits
Sunday dinner at the farm

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment