Monday, February 18, 2013

A break

I love these sweeties *so* much!
It has been busy around here lately, trying to get into the swing of things now that I'm emerging from the newborn daze. Add to that a broken washing machine, a broken oven (both of which are fixed now, thankfully!), a house full of sick children (all three), a mama who feels like she's coming down with whatever yuck the kiddos have, getting ready to go out of town for a family wedding, AND getting ready to launch a new site next month--phew!

I have just decided that rather than half-hearted blogging in the midst of the crazy, I'm going to take the rest of the month off 'officially'. During the next couple weeks, I'm going to try to take some time to write ahead, work on my new site, and make some plans for both blogs for the coming months. 

"See" you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your new blog:)... We've missed seeing your posts. Love you!

    ReplyDelete