Monday, March 18, 2013

Menu Plan, March 18-24


We had an absolutely beautiful day on Saturday. It was sunny and about 70 degrees out the bulk of the day. It was a short but lovely taste of Spring. Today it's back to freezing rain...but I know Spring is right around the corner and my Florida-raised self can't *wait* for some more sunshine.

I'm really looking forward to a week mostly at home. Unless something changes, I think I'll only be gone for part of one day this week (besides Sunday). I don't know about y'all, but having children has totally turned me into a homebody. I used to try to get out every chance I could, but these days? A quiet day at home is usually my cup of tea. :)

Here's what I have on the menu:

Breakfasts: oatmeal, scrambled eggs, yogurt, and/or fruit; baked oatmeal (for Saturday and we'll have the leftovers on Sunday)

Dinners:
Rice and beans (with toppings), salad
Steak tacos, fruit salad
Sausage, bean, and greens soup (from he Everything Beans Book); grilled cheese
BBQ Meatballs, mashed potatoes, salad
Italian roast beef over pasta, salad
Sourdough pizza, salad
Dinner at the farm

What are y'all fixing this week?

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment