Monday, June 14, 2010

Just takin' a break...

Just wanted to let y'all know we are fine! After I got sick, Katie got sick with some sort of one day virus, and then had a day of really rough teething (working on THREE molars all at once!), and then I had a couple days that I was totally exhausted and/or nauseous, and now we are in South Carolina with my dad's side of the family (all 24 of us!) for a week long vacation.

My break was completely unplanned, but it has been kind of nice. Thanks to those of you who expressed some concern and asked how we were. I have been thinking about y'all and about some new posts and changes around here even in my absence, and I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of things--probably next week (and as a big plus, I've even been feeling more normal now that my second trimester has started!).

"See" y'all soon! 

1 comment:

  1. glad you're ok. as a regular lurker i was starting to worry about you

    ReplyDelete