Monday, June 21, 2010

Menu Plan: The Visiting-Mom-and-Dad Edition

At the last minute, we decided Katie and I would ride back to Florida with my parents from South Carolina last week and fly back home Thursday night. We're really enjoying the extra time with Mom/Grandma and Dad/Grandpa! It was nice to get to spend Father's Day with my dad yesterday. The church we went to (along with my parents) when we lived here had a Father's Day picnic on the grounds, so it was also really nice to get to catch up with good friends face-to-face.


When I visit, Mom & I usually cook together, so here's what we've planned for dinners through Thursday night. I don't have a clue what I'll be fixing for meals Friday & Saturday after I get home because I'm sure our pantry/fridge/freezer will be pretty bare after two weeks away from the grocery store!

Monday~Filet Mignon with Pepper Cream Sauce (what a treat!), Roasted Spicy Cauliflower, Salad
Tuesday~roast beef, steamed broccoli, mashed potatoes
Wednesday~Mimommy's Arroz con Pollo
Thursday~Mom's Chicken Tacos brown rice and black beans

For hundreds of other menu plans, be sure to check out OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment