Tuesday, September 20, 2011

54% off natural/organic groceries and more at Abe's Market






Abe's Market is a natural/organic grocery website. They also carry natural household products, cosmetics, and items for children/babies. Today on Eversave, you can get a $50 voucher to Abe's Market for only $25. If you open an Eversave account for the first time, you'll get an automatic $3 credit, bringing the total down to just $22. Abe's Market offers free shipping on all orders over $49, so if you use the whole voucher, you'll receive free shipping with your order.

I purchased this deal and am excited to try out some new products (and pick up some items I buy that are harder to find on sale!), and wanted to pass it along to y'all as well.

Disclosure: This is my referral link. If you purchase the deal through the link, I will receive a small kick-back. Thanks for supporting Covenant Homemaking!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I just ordered some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete