Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Menu Plan, September 5-11


We had a really nice holiday weekend, and I hope y'all did too! I'm trying to get back in the swing of things today. It's always hard to get back to normal household stuff after a relaxing long weekend! I found out Sunday that my Dad is going to make a quick trip up from Thursday to Sunday, so the kids and I will be picking him up at the airport Thursday morning and we'll head to Grandma's from there. I'll drop him off at the airport Sunday morning and then come home (I'm hoping we'll still be able to make it to church). So, it looks like it's going to be a busy and fun week.

Here's what I am planning to cook.

Breakfasts:
::Soaked baked oatmeal 
::Soaked homemade bread (from the bread machine), scrambled eggs
::Free breakfast at Chick-Fil-A

Lunches:
::leftovers
::snacks (yogurt, fruit, veggies, etc.)
::smoothies

Dinners:
::Homemade pizza
::Chicken and cornbread dumplings (a crockpot recipe), green beans
::Bachelor's hash (with fresh green beans instead of canned)

What are y'all cooking up this week?

1 comment:

  1. i am making lotsa soups and casseroles this week :)

    ReplyDelete