Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Baking Day





Today, Money Saving Mom and FishMama are hosting a baking day. That is, a day to spend all day in the kitchen cooking so that you don't have to do that much for a while. I decided last night to jump on the bandwagon. So, here is my list for today. Hopefully, I'll be back this evening with photos.

-Cook black, pinto, and kidney beans (soaked the beans last night)
-Cook a whole chicken (in the crockpot). Debone and freeze meat in mealsize portions.
-Cook a ham and do the same.
-Make banana crumb muffins
-Cook up a couple pounds of ground venison and make Italian Beef and Beans to go over pasta. Freeze.
-With the chicken, make up some chicken salad and some quesadilla filling
-Make up some baby food for Katie (sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, and pears)

I'd also like to do a couple loads of laundry since the sun is out today, and maybe work out. We'll see if I can get it all done. :)

3 comments:

  1. I was all excited about baking day but then totally forgot all about it. Maybe I'll be able to join in next week. Hope you're getting lots done and having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great plan! Have fun baking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post. I just found your web page and would like to say that I have certainly loved reading through your weblog posts. At any rate I'm going to be subscribing to your feed and I truly hope you write once again soon.

    --------------------------------------------
    洛杉矶留学生
    Also welcome you!

    ReplyDelete