Sunday, November 29, 2009

Menu Plan, 11/30-12/6



Sorry for my abrupt absence again. My in-laws were sick again at the beginning of last week, and then with all the family festivities the last few days, I just haven't had a chance to blog. I am hoping things will be back to normal this week as the sickness seems to have dissipated. I really can't believe December is right around the corner already! Time goes by so fast...this time last year, I was just 6 1/2 months pregnant, and now my baby has spent over 9 months outside the womb. Amazing!

I roasted a turkey yesterday (my first ever). The meat from that should last us all week (and then some).

In any case, here's what we're eating this week:

Breakfasts:
country boy (hash browns, scrambled eggs, sausage gravy) (x2)
scrambled eggs, toast, fruit (x3)
banana crumb muffins (going to double, freeze some, and take the rest to church Sunday)
cold cereal

Lunches:
turkey sandwiches, tomato soup (x2)
leftovers (x4)
lunch at church

Dinners:
turkey, carrot, and wild rice soup
tortilla chips w/ cream cheese/salsa/ground meat dip
turkey tetrazzini
pinto beans with ham, cornbread
homemade Pizza
at the farm (x2)

For hundreds of other menu plans, visit org junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment