Monday, November 16, 2009

Menu Plan, 11/16-11/22




Monday:
Breakfast~arepas with butter and cheese
Lunch~Out
Dinner~at the farm

Tuesday:
Breakfast~homemade bread/leftover arepas, bacon, and eggs
Lunch~Grilled cheese and tomato soup
Dinner~I will be at Grandma's house; Ben will eat with his family

Wednesday-Thursday: Katie and I will be at my Grandma's house. Ben will have cereal for breakfast and eat other meals with his family

Friday:
Breakfast~toast, bacon, and eggs
Lunch~Our church's Thanksgiving feast. I am bringing two dozen corn muffins.
Dinner~Fall family ball. I am planning to bring this dip with tortilla chips.

Saturday:
Breakfast~French toast made with homemade bread
Lunch~grilled cheese with tomato soup
Dinner~pinto beans with ham and cornbread

Sunday:
Breakfast~French toast (the batter keeps really well in the fridge)
Lunch~at church. I would like to bring banana crumb muffins.
Dinner~at the farm

No comments:

Post a Comment