Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baking Day(s) Results



Above are the results of my baking days, minus the banana crumb muffins which we already ate, a 2qt crockpot of pinto beans and ham that I forgot to put in the picture, some of the corn muffins which were also eaten, and a crockpot of chicken broth which won't be done 'til tomorrow morning.

I ended up with:
-1 dozen corn muffins
-1 dozen banana crumb muffins
-About 4 dozen cookie dough balls for the freezer (baked 16 cookies, too)
-5 cans worth of black/kidney beans
-2 qts. pintos and ham
-7 jars of organic sweet potato baby food (more on that another day!)
-5 cups of cooked, cubed chicken
-4 cups cooked, cubed ham
-chicken salad for lunch the next couple of days

It was fun! I think next time, I will try to do more full meals instead of cooking mainly meat/beans to put in meals later on. If you head over to Money Saving Mom, lots of folks are linking up to their freezer cooking results. I am looking forward to wading through the posts and finding ideas for next time!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Looks like you got a lot accomplished! I didn't participate this time, but I love the feeling of having food prepared and stored away for future meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea chicken salad. That's one more to add to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job!! :)

    I love the name of your blog. I suspect that we have a lot in common. Our babies are probably only 1 month apart too.

    How fun!

    ReplyDelete