Monday, August 16, 2010

Menu Plan, August 16-22


 We had a pretty busy week last week and ended up eating at the farm several times, so our menu plan is almost identical to last week's!

EDIT: When I planned our meals this week, I completely forgot I was going to be out of town from Wednesday to Saturday and that my parents will be here over the weekend! Below is the revised menu with those little details in mind. ;) Can I blame it on mommy brain?

Breakfasts: Cheesy Potato Pie, Baked Oatmeal, Cold Cereal

Lunches: Sandwiches, Snacks

Dinners:
Monday~at the farm
Tuesday~Spaghetti and Meatballs, steamed broccoli, homemade rolls
Wednesday-Friday~I'll be at my Grandma's house and Ben will eat with his family at the farm
Saturday~homemade pizza, salad
Sunday~family meal at the farm

No comments:

Post a Comment