Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan, January 17-23


So, last week was my first week back in the kitchen since Benjamin was born. My Mom went home last Monday. It was so nice to have her help and sweet fellowship while she was here! Needless to say, I'm keeping our meals relatively simple these days--and shooting to have them mostly prepared before Benjamin's 5/6 o'clock feeding so we can still eat at a reasonable hour. Here's what we're eating this week.


Breakfasts:
Eggs with toast (x2)
Baked oatmeal with scrambled eggs (x3)
Cheesy Potato Pie and banana bread (x2)

Lunches:
leftovers, peanut butter and banana sandwiches, beans and cornbread

Dinners:
hamburgers, homemade fries (x2)
ham, mashed potatoes, salad
Italian Roast Beef with pasta, salad
Southwest roll-ups
leftovers
dinner at the farm

PS: I *plan* to post more pictures of our sweet boy this week. I've been meaning to, but haven't actually gotten around to getting them off the camera! {{whoops!}}


For hundreds more menu plans, head over to OrgJunkie.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a yummy week to me! And Congratulations on your sweet boy!! =)

    ReplyDelete