Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Plan, January 31-February 5



Where did January go? We are settling into more of a routine, which is really nice. I love having some predictability to our day. I think it's good for all of us. I'm still keeping things pretty simple in the kitchen, and it's working well for now. We're still eating healthy--just faster meals and more leftovers. Here's what's on the plan for this week.

Breakfasts: 
scrambled eggs with toast or grits
pumpkin bread (making a triple batch--it freezes really well!)
cheesy potato pie
pancakes (batter refrigerates well and lasts for two or three breakfasts for us when I serve with eggs)


Lunches:
hamburgers
sandwiches (PB & J, PB & banana, grilled cheese)
smoothies
snacks
leftovers

Dinners:
Monday~Mom's chicken tacos, rice & beans
Tuesday~leftovers
Wednesday~meatloaf, mashed potatoes, salad
Thursday~leftovers
Friday~biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, fried apples (hubby's request :)
Saturday~clean out the fridge
Sunday~dinner with my in-laws at the farm

For more menu plans, head over to OrgJunkie!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I'm going to try out your Pumpkin Bread recipe and pancake recipe soon!

    ReplyDelete