Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan, January 24-30

So, I feel like we're finally getting into somewhat of a routine (sort of). Since my mom went home, I have definitely begun to see the (at least for me) necessity of cooking ahead. Lately, I start working on dinner right after breakfast. It never fails that Benjamin needs to eat at 5:30 or 6 when I would normally be getting dinner ready. Having it mostly done ahead of time definitely helps tremendously! Anyway, I'm still keeping things relatively simple around here, though I do find I'm having a little more energy--this boy is going to be an entire month old on Friday! I can hardly believe it!

Anyway, here's what we're eating this week. What are y'all fixin'?

Breakfasts:
cold cereal (with raw milk)
baked oatmeal (with apples and cranberries), scrambled eggs
pancakes, scrambled eggs
cheesy potato pie, banana bread

Lunches:
sandwiches (egg salad, PB and J, PB and Banana, grilled cheese)
hamburgers
snacks
leftovers

Dinners:
Monday~Chicken Pot Pie (leftover from a meal a family from church brought on Saturday)
Tuesday~Swiss Steak, mashed potatoes, salad
Wednesday~leftovers
Thursday~beef tacos, rice and beans
Friday~leftovers
Saturday~lasagna, salad

For more menu plans, check out OrgJunkie!

2 comments:

  1. Just saw that you had your baby. Congratulations! What a cutie. Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Kristine, and I came across your blog awhile back. You have been an encouragement and an inspiration to me. Thanks so much for sharing a great blog and I wish you and your family the best.

    ReplyDelete