Thursday, February 3, 2011

Two Groupon Deals

I know I said just the other day I don't post deals very often, but here are two we decided to take advantage of today! Groupon is offering a $20 Barnes and Noble gift card for just $10! It can be used in-store as well as on the Barnes and Noble website. Online, orders $25 and over get free shipping, so you can basically get $25 worth of books for $15! To make this deal even sweeter, you can access it through the Swagbucks home page and get 315 swagbucks for purchasing the Groupon. 315SB is almost enough for a $5 Amazon gift card, so this makes it an extra great deal!

Another Groupon  available today is a $25 voucher to Brighter Beginnings for $10. We decided to get this since Katie's birthday is coming up on the 26th. They have a lot of great Melissa & Doug toys. I'm excited to get such a great deal on high quality toys for her birthday! To get this deal, just select Erie, PA as your city when you go to the Groupon site.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about this deal! I normally don't pay attention to the Groupons, but I was fixing to buy some books for my son's birthday. So this is great! :-)

    ReplyDelete