Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan, February 7-13


Benjamin is 6 weeks old this week! I have my last check-up with my midwife tomorrow until (Lord willing) I'm pregnant again! Amazing how fast time flies...this time last year, I wasn't pregnant and Katie hadn't even had her first birthday yet.

On Thursday, my dad will be flying up and we're going to pick him up and head to my Grandma's house in North Carolina for the rest of the week. Grandma's birthday is at the end of the month, so a bunch of our family is getting together to celebrate. I'm especially excited because Benjamin will get to meet his Great Grandma Katie for the first time! :)

Here's what's on our menu for this week.

Breakfasts:
smoothies
cheesy potato pie, yogurt (x2)
sausage and egg biscuits (x2--Thursday morning on the way to the airport, and Sunday before church)

Lunches:
clear out the fridge (today)
meatloaf sandwiches
grilled cheese, fruit

Dinners:
Monday~meatloaf, mashed potatoes, salad, rolls (all leftover from Saturday night)
Tuesday~Italian Roast Beef over pasta, salad
Wednesday~biscuits and gravy, eggs, fried apples (wife fail! This was Ben's one dinner request last week and it was bumped to this week)
Thursday-Saturday~Grandma's house
Sunday~dinner at the farm

For hundreds of other menu plans, head over to OrgJunkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment