Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Plan, March 21-28






Spring is definitely here, and I'm pretty happy about it! Having grown up in Florida, I'm ready for some warmer weather. My mom is coming into town on Thursday and we're going to take the kids and spend Friday and Saturday with my Grandma--an exciting week, indeed!

Here's what's on the menu at our house this week. What are y'all fixin'?

Breakfasts:
Scrambled eggs, smoothies
Baked Oatmeal, scrambled eggs (x4)
Banana Pancakes, scrambled eggs (x2)

Lunches:
Sandwiches (grilled cheese, peanut butter and jelly or banana)
leftovers
snacks (crackers with cheese, fruit, veggies)

Dinners:
Monday~Crystal's Lasagna Casserole, salad, bread machine buttery rolls
Tuesday~Country fried steak, mashed potatoes, salad
Wednesday~Layered Cheesy Enchilada Casserole, fruit, beans
Thursday~Chili, cornbread
Friday and Saturday~Grandma's house
Sunday~dinner with my in-laws

No comments:

Post a Comment