Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Benjamin: 3 Months


My little man turned 3 months old Monday of last week. I can hardly believe it! (I think I say that every time I tell someone how old he is. Ha!) Last time I weighed him (2 1/2 weeks ago) he was 15lbs., 1.8oz. with his onesie and diaper on! He is a chunk--definitely no worries about whether he's getting enough milk!

Benjamin with my Grandma, his Great-Grandma Katie
 He takes three naps most days, and goes down for the night at around 7 (usually). I feed him around 10 (or whenever I'm going to bed), and he always wakes up at least once before we get up in the morning, but it's usually twice. He's just passed the 15lb. weight limit of his bassinet, and I'm having mixed emotions about moving him out of our room so soon! But, I'm hoping it will encourage him to sleep a little longer at night. Five hours is just not quite enough for me to feel really rested. He does go to sleep most of the time with little to no fussing, which is definitely something to be thankful for!


Benjamin really is just about the sweetest, happiest baby I've ever seen. He loves being talked to (and tries so hard to talk back!) and smiles at just about anyone who pays attention to him. He's a very content, laid back little fellow and really hardly ever cries. He does let me know if he's wet/messy, tired, or hungry--and sometimes he complains a little bit if he gets bored. He's a mama's boy through and through, but he definitely loves his daddy and big sister, too!

My men <3
 This life as a wife and mama--it's my dream come true. What amazing grace the Lord has bestowed upon me! I'm daily growing more thankful for my sweet babes. They really do bring so much joy into my life--I really can't imagine what things would be like without them!

Oh, how I love them!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet family you have! Little Benjamin is so adorable, and he must be such a joy to you and your husband!

    Many Blessings,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious boy!! They grow so fast...I can hardly believe Paxton's birthday is a few days away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, He is so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete