Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm back!

Hey y'all! Thanks so much for kindly sticking around while I took a couple weeks away from blogging. I am still trying to figure out the best way to manage my time in order to honor the Lord by serving my sweet family, and find the balance between not running myself ragged and not being lazy. Probably by the time I have it "all figured out" with two children, the Lord will add another little one to our family, and so forth and so on. :)


God has been so gracious to us, and despite my lack of having it all together, life is very good. I plan to be back in full swing from my little blogging hiatus next week, but did want to pop in a say "hello." I am excited to introduce some new features to the blog and get back into the swing of things again.

 "See" y'all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment