Friday, June 17, 2011

$5 for $30 worth of organic dried fruit


 I just learned about a new daily deal site called Little Birdie. Today you can get a $30 voucher to peeledsnacks.com (they sell organic dried fruits) for just $5 if you're a new member. Here's how:

::Go to Little Birdie's site and click "My Account" at the top right hand corner.

::Create an account. If you go through my link, you'll get a $10 credit added to your account.

::On the left side of the page, click on "Today's Deal." Then, click the purple "Buy" button. The $10 credit will automatically be applied to your purchase. You will need to enter credit/debit card information to cover the remaining $5.
After looking through peeledsnacks.com, I decided to go ahead and purchase the voucher. I think I'm going to order a sample pack with several varieties since I have no idea what we'll like the most! It's always nice to have a quick, healthy snack to give Katie (and Ben, and even myself. ha!) on a busy day, or to bring along when we're out. Unfortunately ready-made snacks of the healthy variety are usually waay pricey! But, I think this is a really good deal (good enough to take advantage of it myself), so I wanted to pass it along.

Disclosure: Little Birdie has a referral program. If you sign up through my link, I will get a $10 credit when/if you make your first purchase.

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

2 comments:

  1. I signed up under your link but not sure if it went through. Hopefully so... thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some, and I'm so looking forward to getting it:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete