Monday, July 4, 2011

Menu Plan, July 4-10


I'm back! We had a wonderful week-long visit with my family (on my dad's side) and my Mom came home with me and has been here since last Sunday (not yesterday--the week before), so I just haven't given blogging a whole lot of thought. It's a blessing to be able to take time away and cherish time with people I love so much. Mom is flying out tomorrow (does she have to?!), so I decided I'd try and get back in the swing of things this week--beginning with the menu plan. I guess it's back to cooking by myself--what fun it is to make dinner with Mom every night. :)

Here's what's on the plan for this week:

Breakfasts:
Oatmeal pancakes with apple topping (x2)
French Toast Casserole, scrambled eggs
Eggs, toast, bacon (x2)
Crustless mini-quiches, toast (x2)

Lunches:
Smoothies (x2)
Lunch out (tomorrow when we go to the airport)
Corn dog muffins, fruit
Leftovers (x2)
Snacks

Dinners:
Family dinner for 4th of July (it was supposed to be a picnic, but we ate at home because of rain)
"Mock" Chipotle burritos (x2)
Salmon patties, salad, mashed potatoes, green beans
Southwest roll-ups, pineapple
Potato soup, tomato biscuits (trying these because I got some V8 Juice for just $0.29!)
Sunday dinner at the farm

Hope y'all had a wonderful day today with your families. What are you cooking up this week? If you need some inspiration, be sure to check out OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment