Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Plan, 10/17-10/23






Last week was really busy! I was away from home a lot more than usual. While I enjoyed getting out, I was reminded of why I am usually intentional about staying home! There are some repeats on the menu plan this week, as some things got shuffled around and traded out for quicker meals.

My mom is coming up this week, which I am SO excited about! Thursday morning can't get here soon enough! It's always so wonderful to have Mom around. What a blessing it is to have a godly mother. :)

Here's what I have on the plan for this week--though I confess that after Wednesday, things are allowed to mix up depending on what Mom and I feel like cooking together. :)

Breakfasts:
Soaked baked oatmeal
Homemade bread (I make it in my amazing bread maker and I'm still able to soak it. I'll have to tell y'all about it one of these days!), scrambled eggs
Pancake and sausage muffins, scrambled eggs

Lunches:
Taco Corn Fritters (from the freezer)
Chicken Taco Soup (from the freezer)
Pizza pockets (leftover from dinner tonight)
Smoothies (Peanut butter or yogurt/fruit)

Dinners:
Pizza pockets, salad
Salmon patties, brown rice with veggies
Homemade chicken nuggets, carrot sticks, macaroni and cheese (got a really good deal on this recently)
Chili
Homemade breakfast hot pockets, applesauce (didn't make these breakfast pockets last week)

What are y'all eating this week? If you need some inspiration, be sure to check out OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday and the Plan-It-Don't-Panic Challenge at Keeper of the Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment