Monday, October 24, 2011

Menu Plan, October 24-30






It has been so nice having Mom here. Whenever she visits, I really wish she lived right around the corner! But, since she doesn't, I have to just enjoy her while I can. :) She'll be heading home Thursday (what will I do without her?!).

Here's what I have on the menu for this week:

Breakfasts:
Arepas, scrambled eggs
Baked oatmeal
Huevos rancheros
Bagels with ham and cream cheese (a quick breakfast for Thursday since we'll have to leave before 7 to get Mom to the airport--yikes!)
Pancake and sausage muffins, scrambled eggs

Lunches:
Leftovers
Smoothies (fruit/yogurt/spinach or peanut butter)
Quesadillas
Taco corn fritters (from the freezer), black beans

Dinners:
Sherry's Aussie Chicken, baked potatoes, salad
Salsa verde beef tacos, rice and beans
Chili
Cheeseburger Potato Casserole, mixed veggies, salad
Homemade Pizza, salad

What are y'all fixing this week? For menu planning inspiration, check out Menu Plan Monday and the Plan-It-Don't-Panic Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mary Jo! I just found you through The Finer Things in Life and had to pop by! I, too, have long hair. Mine is knee-length. :)

    I blog at anoriginalbelle.blogspot.com. Come visit me sometime!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Jo, I loved the homemade tortillas, and the huevos rancheros were delish, and just about the best I've ever had. Had an awesome time, just went by way to fast. Love you!

    ReplyDelete