Friday, October 9, 2009

From My Heart



As you may have noticed, it has been months since I've blogged with any level of regularity. Recently, I have been thinking through what I want to do with this blog and what I have done with it in the months since I started it. What I realized when thinking on this was that just about every one of my posts included plans to be more organized, use my time more wisely, or consisted of my lamentations of a lack of these things. What was missing during these months was action. I can say all day that I want to be a better wife, a better mom, and a better homemaker, but if it's all talk and no action, I am only a hypocrite. In light of that, though some of my old posts will probably appear eventually, I am starting afresh with my blog.


I want nothing more than to serve Christ and know Him better. I want to honor Him with my life. I want to be the best wife I can to the amazing husband God has blessed me with. I want to raise my daughter up to serve Christ and be a godly example she can look up to. And when it's all said and done, I want to look back and know that my life was poured out in service to the King of kings, who so graciously redeemed me from the life I was leading and made me new. I want to stand before Him who gave it all for me having given my all for Him.

I hope to share my own struggles and triumphs, as well as helpful things I learn along the way. It is my prayer that what I say will honor Christ and be an encouragement to those who read it.

Soli Deo Gloria!

Photo taken from here. 

1 comment: