Sunday, October 25, 2009

Menu Plan, 10/26-11/01


It has been a while since I did a full menu plan; we've been eating with Ben's family a lot, but this week, we are planning to spend more evenings at our house. I did my first "big" grocery shopping trip in a while yesterday, and it was fun! I got a lot of good deals and am looking forward to getting back in the swing of cooking this week.

Breakfasts: Baked Oatmeal with apples (x2), Potato Bacon Pie (x2), Scrambled Eggs w/ Bacon and Toast, Pumpkin Bread (x2)

Lunches: Chicken Salad Sandwiches w/ fruit (x2), Egg Salad Sandwiches w/ carrot sticks (x2), Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Leftovers (x2)

Dinners: Pinto Beans w/ cornbread and cabbage (x2), dinner out, Chili w/ cornbread (x2), Southwest Roll-ups (x2)

As a side item, I completely forgot until late this morning that I was going to be doing a peak into my day today! So, I will have to do it tomorrow. Sorry about that!

1 comment:

  1. I need to get my crockpot out and make some Ham and Beans. My husband really enjoys them.
    Looks like you have a yummy week planned.
    Have a great Halloween or Harvest Festival!

    ReplyDelete