Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Links of interest

I have several post ideas floating around in my head (and on paper) for the near future, but today was pretty busy. I did get to work out first thing this morning (hopefully something I will do with consistency in an effort to get rid of the rest of my baby pounds), and most of the day after that was spent catching up on reading. Ben and I are taking a couple of  college level classes at our church on Tuesday evenings, and I left my books at home when I went to North Carolina last week! Anyway, for today, I will leave you with some links to peruse.

  • Amy at The Finer Things in Life has a post with several free eCookbooks. Check it out and see if any look like something you could use. I am going to check out the Hearty Crockpot Recipes and see if I can put my crock pot to use a little more frequently!
  • Speaking of crockpot recipes, the Happy Housewife did a post with pictures about cooking a whole chicken in the crockpot. This is something I do pretty frequently to stretch our grocery budget. I find I can get a whole chicken for as little as 78 cents/lb where I live.
  • Crystal at Money Saving Mom started a series today about becoming a Work-at-Home Mom. I will be following this series, and would encourage you to take a look.
 Have you found anything interesting in your "web surfing" lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment