Saturday, October 24, 2009

Super Savings Saturday: Free Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters

I don't usually have a Super Savings Saturday post, because I don't often score super-duper deals at the grocery store, unfortunately. Yesterday, however, I saw on Money Saving Mom that Kroger was having sale on Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters making them practically free when coupled with coupons I received from Psst... several weeks ago, so I decided to pick up a few things. My grocery trip looked like this:

-9 bags of Granola Nut Clusters (on sale 4/$10, with $4 back if you buy 4, making them $1.50/bag. I had coupons for $1.60 off)
-1 package of 40 diapers ($3.99 after coupon)
-2 deli sandwiches (we were having lunch "out")
-2 organic apples
-a loaf of bread

The total before sales and coupons was over $52.
The total after: $14

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I came over from Money Saving Mom. Great job on your purchases.

    You have a beautiful blog and your little girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete