Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Natural baby deals

Zulily is another daily deals site and they have a couple deals running today that sparked my attention--I wanted to share them with y'all in case you could make use of either of them!



The first is a cloth diaper deal, for Trend Lab diapers. I must confess, I've never heard of this brand of cloth diapers. But, they seem to have a simple and functional design, and at $9.99 each (for a diaper with one insert), they are a great price! You can also pay $19.99 for one shell with five inserts--a great price for 5 diapers changes! One interesting feature these diapers have is that the blue liners have thicker padding in the front (for boys) and the pink ones have thicker padding in the back (for girls). The neutral ones have equal padding in the front and back. I am thinking about adding a set of these to our stash since it's such a great price!


The other deal they have going today is discounted Melissa and Doug toys, starting at $7.99. We love this brand of toys; theirs are usually the first I look at when I'm looking to buy a toy for one of our children for birthdays, Christmas, etc. If I couldn't get them on sale, I'd probably be willing to pay full price for the high quality--but of course, a discount is always a bonus!

Disclosure: The Zulily link is my referral link, and I will receive site credit if you buy through my link. Thank you for supporting Covenant Homemaking!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've mentioned these on here before but check out sunbaby diapers for an amazing deal! They are made in China but you can read on their website all about their ethical labor/wages and safety of their product. You can get 12 diapers and 12 inserts for $60 shipped. We have had ours a couple of months now and I like them just as much as our much more expensive pocket diapers. The inserts could be a little thicker but you can even order double the inserts for a great price. Just wanted to share this! The site is sunbabydiapers.com.

    ReplyDelete