Monday, May 31, 2010

Menu Plan, May 31-June 6


I'm popping in real quick to share our plan for the week with y'all. I'm finally getting back in the swing of things, and have figured out there are certain meals that pretty much always sound good, so I'm just going to work those into our menu. That way, I don't decide at 5 o'clock that whatever I was planning for dinner sounds totally gross. :)

Breakfasts: baked oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs with meat and toast

Lunches: leftovers, turkey sandwiches (finally found nitrate free lunch meat at Kroger!) with fruit and veggies on the side, grilled cheese and tomato soup

Dinners:
~Monday: BBQ Chicken and all the typical summer sides with the family at the farm
~Tuesday: Beef Stroganoff with brown rice and steamed veggies
~Wednesday: hamburgers with homemade fries and steamed veggies
~Thursday: date night
~Friday:leftovers or something with chicken (depending on how I feel)
~Saturday and Sunday: at the farm

What are y'all eating this week?

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment: