Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kroger deals for this week

Hey y'all. I went to Kroger yesterday and spent $50 and saved $59. That's always fun! I didn't get any pictures because when we got home both kids were grouchy and Benjamin needed nursing, so I just rushed around.

They are running one of the "Mega Events" where, if you buy 10 participating items, you get an extra $5 off. Combining that sale with coupons, there were a couple of particularly great deals I wanted to tell you about.

::Free plus overage pasta (again)! Ronzoni Healthy Harvest and Smart Taste pastas are $0.49 after the sale. I was able to re-print the $1/2 Ronzoni pasta coupons from my computer and got 8 more boxes of pasta for free. That makes 24 free boxes of pasta in the past couple months!

::You can get Mom's Best Naturals cereal for $0.24 when you combine the sale with this $0.75/1 coupon. I have printed this coupon twice in the past, but was able to print two more times.

We usually eat pasta about once a week and Ben likes to have cereal on hand all the time for early morning and late night snacking (that man has a crazy metabolism!), so these were great opportunities to stock up. The Smart Taste pasta is white, and I normally don't do any white pasta ever, but since they paid me $0.01 to take it out of the store, I figure a couple times a month it probably won't kill us. ;)

Did you get any great deals at the store this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment