Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekend Reading, May 14

Here are some of my favorite reads from around the blogosphere this week. Did y'all find anything especially worth sharing that I missed?

::The Joys of Home Birthing. I loved Lindsay's article about home birth. Benjamin's birth at our home in December was such a rich and beautiful experience for our family, and Lindsay's thoughts on the issue are very much in line with my own. If your pregnancy is not high risk, I cannot more highly recommend that you consider home birth.

::Advice for Young (& Old) Wives. We've been married 3 years, so FishMama and her husband have 14 years on us. I love her advice for wives in this post.

::5 Reasons Why Home Ownership Might Not be for You. We recently looked into buying a home and decided against it for now. Some of our reasons for this decision are things she brings up in this article.

::Free Homeschool Tips Ebook. I really enjoy Connie's blog, and as a seasoned homeschool mother of 8 (!), I'm really looking forward to combing through her newly-released ebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment