Monday, May 23, 2011

Menu Plan, May 23-29






May is just flying by (I know, I know--I say that at the end of every month)! After almost 5 months of daily "winging it" with our schedule (pretty much since Benjamin was born), I'm going to try to make more of an effort to get us back into a somewhat consistent routine. I think it would be great for all of us! But, I'll tell y'all about all that some other time. :) Here's what we're planning to eat this week.

Breakfasts:
Baked Oatmeal, scrambled eggs (x4)
Coconut Flour muffins, smoothies
Biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, fried apples (for Ben's birthday breakfast--he'll be 26 Friday!)
Crustless mini-quiches (I made a bunch of these Saturday and froze them--great for quick, healthy Sunday morning breakfast!), toast

Lunches:
Rice and bean burritos (from the freezer)
Cold cereal with fruit, milk (we don't really like to eat cereal for breakfast--ha! But, we do like it for lunch occasionally)
Sandwiches (peanut butter and banana, apple, or jelly; grilled cheese)
Leftovers

Dinners:
Sandwiches/cereal/snacks (I was gone most of today and didn't feel like cooking! Just keeping it real, folks!)
Shredded beef tostadas, fruit
Salmon patties, fries, salad
Lasagna Casserole, salad
Birthday dinner at the farm for Ben & Hannah (his sister's birthday is the day before his)
Pizza, salad
Sunday dinner at the farm

For more menu plans, be sure to check out OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment