Monday, July 19, 2010

Amazing deal on Rainbow Light Prenatal Vitamins

Prenatal vitamins are not a replacement for a healthy diet during pregnancy, but they can certainly help tie any loose ends. I take Rainbow Light Prenatals because they are food based, so the nutrients are easily absorbed by the body. In addition, , and I was able to get them for $21! they contain some herbs to help with pregnancy discomforts and they have pro-biotics to help with digestive health. They have been recommended to me by more than one midwife as the best prenatal vitamins on the market. 
 
I bought a big bottle when I found out this baby was on the way and it is just about empty, so I was researching the least expensive way to get them and decided to go with Amazon. Normally, a bottle of 360 tablets (a 4 month supply--you take 6 per day) would cost well over $60 at the health food store, and a little less on amazon. This morning when signed in to place my order, they were priced at just over $21! Plus,  I had a $5 gift card that I got by using swagbucks, making them just over $16. And, I signed up for a free trial of Amazon Prime at checkout, giving me free 2-Day shipping as well (if you do this, make sure to cancel it if you don't want to pay for a year subscriptions!).

If you're trying to get pregnant, you are pregnant, or you're nursing, I highly recommend looking into this great deal!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Mary Jo! I really want to ask Nathan about it when he gets home tonight--what a great (providential!) deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The regular women's vitamins are also a great deal on Amazon. I still have the bottle I purchased while you were here, and they have never once made me nauseous on an empty stomach. All other vitamins I've taken in the past, I've had to take with with food but not these:). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete