Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Little Sunshine

Katie just discovered this [mostly] empty kitchen cabinet yesterday, and she fits just perfectly. 
She has really enjoyed climbing in and out while I work in the kitchen.

I hope y'all don't mind a little mama gushing! This sweet baby toddler (!) brings so much joy to our lives. Her antics of late have added so much fun to our days. She also talks nonstop (no idea where she gets that--ahem!), and I can actually make out quite a bit of what she says now. It's amazing to think that by the end of this year, we'll have two precious babies to enjoy!

Happy (almost) Wordless Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. So cute!!! She does fit just perfectly! Congrats on the new little you're expecting, too!

    (Just clicked by from 5minutesformom.com)
    http://www.adventuresineveryday.com/2010/07/wordless-wednesday-coming-and-going.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary Jo!! What a cute picture; I just love it. I miss you so much, and that dear Katie-girl.

    Moses has been "talking" more too, although his words don't resemble real ones yet. It is fun though to hear the many different inflections in his voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! Yes, she does fit, it looks like it could be her little house!

    happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh.. MJ... I want to hold her. Give her a big kiss and hug from "ahmah". Love you.

    ReplyDelete