Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Preparing for Motherhood Guest Post

I did a guest post today over at Frugal and Simple Living about our experience with getting Katie on a schedule early on (a la Baby Wise), with some helpful tips on getting started as well. Head over and check it out! :)

Rachel is a really sweet blogger who I've gotten to know over the internet in recent months, and she is due any day with her sweet baby boy, Paxton! She's been doing a series in recent weeks called Preparing for Motherhood, and there are lots of great posts. You can find them all here.

2 comments:

  1. This is great Mary Jo. I wish you had been around to give me some pointers on feedings, and sleeping schedules when you were born:) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your guest post. My fouth child is 7 months old now, and although he is a wonderful sleeper at night, I really could have benefited from a schedule. Maybe it is not to late to start.

    ReplyDelete