Saturday, April 7, 2012

Goals for this week

Bullseye!

Last week, I got back in the swing of setting goals and it really does make a tremendous difference for me! Here are my goals for this week:

Personal:
::Read through Day 70 of the Bible reading plan I've been doing (I got behind during my first trimester--not sure if I'll end up finishing this year, but I'm just plugging along anyway)
::Exercise at least 4 times
::Read 25 pages of my book for April
Parenting:
::Work with Katie to memorize questions 10 and 11 of the children's catechism
::Continue working with the children daily teaching them to pick up their toys

Education:
::Complete Unit 10 of my Family Herbalist course

Home Management:
::Get the laundry folded and put away (I have a huge mountain of clean laundry--I'm going to have my mother's helper help with this some tomorrow!)
::Continue doing each day's assignments for 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home

Work/Blog:
::Work 6 hours for my work-from-home job
::Put up 6 posts this week 

**My apologies to anyone who had the blank version of this post show up in their feed on Saturday night! I meant to hit "save" and accidentally clicked "Publish" instead! I reverted it back to a draft within a minute, but it still made it into some folks' feeds.**

What are your goals for this week? If you need some goal-setting inspiration, be sure to head over to Money Saving Mom.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea so much I'm starting to do it as well! :)

    ReplyDelete