Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Freezer Cooking Day: The Plan




Crystal at Money Saving Mom and FishMama at Life as Mom are hosting freezer cooking again this month, and I am planning to participate. It started today and continues until tomorrow. Tuesdays are busy days for me because we have to leave at 3:30 for class, so I am just jumping in tomorrow. I am not being nearly as ambitious as either of them, but I have a BUNCH of extra turkey to put in recipes, and would also like to do some baking for the freezer. So, here's the list:

Breakfasts:
Pumpkin Bread (x3) (This cookbook has my very favorite recipe for pumpkin bread! I just change it to whole wheat flour...delicious!)

Dinners:
Turkey Tetrazzini (x2)
Farmhouse Chicken (with Turkey instead) (x2)

Other:
Dinner Rolls


Here's the plan:
-Go to the store and pick up last minute things
-Make pumpkin bread
-While pumpkin bread is baking, put together tetrazzini and farmhouse chicken (turkey)
-Make dinner rolls
-While rolls are rising, make banana crumb muffins and bake them
-Bake the rolls
-While rolls are baking, make corn muffins
-Bake corn muffins
-Freeze everything
-Clean up my mess
-Have dinner at my in-laws' farm. Ha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment