Saturday, December 19, 2009

Update on my Grandma

I spoke to my Grandma this afternoon for the first time since she went into the hospital. She had a tube up her nose going into her stomach that caused pain when she talked, so I waited to call 'til that was out. She sounded very tired but said she was feeling much better. We are so thankful! As it turns out, she had a partial block in her intestine caused by scar tissue. She has been on a liquids-only diet for a couple of days, and thankfully the problem seems to be taking care of itself. Lord willing, she'll be able to go home tomorrow. This is contingent upon whether she is able to keep solids down, and the doctors are confident she will be able to.

For those of you who prayed for her, thank you so very much. It means more to me than I can begin to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment