Monday, December 7, 2009

Menu Plan, 12/7-12/13


I can't believe December will be halfway over at the end of this week. Time goes by so fast! (do I sound like a broken record when I say that?) Anyway, I'll be using some of our freezer meals this week, which will be nice! Actually with freezer meals and meals at our my in-laws' farm, I will probably be doing very little cooking this week. That will mean not too much grocery shopping, and I was under budget last week, so I am hoping to buy some bulk foods in efforts to improve the health of the food we are eating without spending too much more.

Anyway, here's the plan for this week:

Monday: Farmhouse Chicken [Turkey]
Tuesday: Pinto beans with ham, cornbread
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Turkey Tetrazzini
Friday-Sunday: Dinner at the farm (I usually don't plan it this way, but this is almost always how it works out, so...)

Should be an easy week as far as meals go. And as a side not, it is my last week as a teenager. A week from today, I will be joining the halfway to forty club. ;)

For hundreds of other menu plans, visit OrgJunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment