Friday, December 18, 2009

Please pray for my Grandma


Grandma, Katie, and me at Grandma's house in June. 
It was Grandma 's first time meeting her great-granddaughter and namesake. 

Wednesday night my Grandma was admitted to the hospital with severe abdominal pain. The tests they ran determined her intestine is blocked. They think the blockage is caused by scar tissue from a hysterectomy years ago. For now, they think surgery will be avoidable. This is a blessing, since there are many risks associated with intestinal surgery.

Grandma is a precious, godly woman who means the world to me. In fact, my firstborn daughter bears her name. She played a pivotal role in leading my parents and I to Christ, and I love her more than I can even say. Please keep her in your prayers. I will update when I hear something more.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your Grandma's full recovery. Isn't God good to give us a "goodly heritage?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. God truly has been so good to me in the heritage He has blessed me with. Thanks for praying, Myra. I appreciate it so, so much!

    ReplyDelete