Monday, December 21, 2009

Menu Plan, 12/21-12/27





Christmas is this week! I can hardly believe it. We are spending Christmas at my Grandma's house, joined by my Aunt Debbie and my parents. Saturday, we'll come back to our house with my parents and spend the weekend. We leave for Grandma's Wednesday, and my sister-in-law and her husband are coming into town today, so I'll only be making dinner twice this week!

Monday:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs, sausage, banana crumb muffins from the freezer
Lunch: salad with ham, turkey, cheese, and wheat crutons
Dinner: at the farm

Tuesday:
Breakfast: cranberry apple muffins (made with wheat flour & sucanat), sausage, scrambled eggs
Lunch: grilled cheese, tomato soup
Dinner: tortilla chips and dip (I think I'll add ground meat and serve it warm)

Wednesday:
Breakfast: leftover muffins, sausage, scrambled eggs
Wednesday lunch-Saturday lunch: at my Grandma's house

Saturday:
Dinner: burgers with homemade fries

Sunday:
Breakfast: pumpkin bread (from the freezer), scrambled eggs, sausage
Lunch: snacks at church, bring a batch of cranberry apple muffins
Dinner: at the farm

This post linked to:

1 comment:

  1. I just recently found your blog and I have really enjoyed reading through your post. I'm also a 20 year old wife and mother of two littles (Olivia 15 months and Noah 5 days old) I feel that we have many of the same convictions and desires in our roles as homemakers. My husband and I also plan to homeschool our children one day. (I was homeschooled but my husband attended public school and college) It is wonderful to meet other young women who are on the same path that I am on at this time in my life!!

    ReplyDelete