Sunday, March 7, 2010

Menu Plan, March 7-13


Here's what's on the menu at the Murch house this week: 

Breakfasts: breakfast casserole, eggs & bacon, quiche
Lunches: salad with grilled chicken, chicken salad sandwiches, grilled cheese with tomato soup, broccoli/cauliflower/cheese soup
Snacks: yogurt (plain whole milk yogurt sweetened with a touch of real maple syrup is sooo good--and it's healthy and filling), apples, carrot sticks

Dinners: 
Sunday: dinner at the farm
Monday: beef stroganoff with brown rice, salad, steamed veggies
Tuesday: leftovers
Wednesday: hamburgers, homemade baked potato wedges, steamed green beans
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: dinner with friends
Saturday: whole wheat pizza (I cannot recommend this crust recipe highly enough! After having it several times, my hubby has said it is his favorite pizza in the world), salad

As a side note, I used Money Saving Mom's new menu-planning downloads in my planning this week and found them quite helpful!

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. You have inspired me to make better meal planning in my home. Thanks Mary Jo for your inspiration to be a better homemaker. Love, Tania

    ReplyDelete