Monday, March 1, 2010

Menu Plan, March 1-7


Who else can't believe it's March already?! I'm blogging from the car right now. I'm with my Mom and we're headed to spend a couple days at my Grandma's house before Mom and Dad head back to Florida. Katie is zonked out in the back seat. I'll be heading home Wednesday, and life should be pretty normal for a while after the almost week-long festivities surrounding Katie's birthday.

Anyway, here's what's on the menu at our house this week.

Monday:
Breakfast~Mom made arepas. We served them with bacon and pineapple
Lunch~Out with Mom
Dinner~At Grandma's

Tuesday-Wednesday: 
I'll be at Grandma's house through Wednesday lunch. Ben has some healthier cereal for breakfast, and various leftovers for lunch and dinner. I'll be fixing some chili and cornbread for dinner when I get home.

Thursday:
Breakfast~bacon & eggs, toast, fruit
Lunch~salad with grilled chicken
Dinner~leftover chili

Friday:
Breakfast~crustless quiche, fruit
Lunch~salad with grilled chicken
Dinner~hamburgers, homemade fries, steamed green beans

Saturday:
Breakfast~bacon & eggs, toast, fruit
Lunch~leftovers
Dinner~homemade pizza, salad

Sunday:
Breakfast~leftover quiche, fruit
Lunch~snacks at church. I'll be bringing carrot sticks and homemade dip.
Dinner~at the farm


This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment