Saturday, February 6, 2010

Good deals on bulk items for your pantry

Coombs Family Farms 100% Pure Organic Maple Syrup Grade B, 32 Ounce Jug
I just got a great deal on Organic Maple Syrup I wanted to share with you all. I haven't ever seen it for this price before, so I was pretty excited. I paid $16.83 for 32 oz. shipped! If you go to Coombs Family Farms 100% Pure Organic Maple Syrup Grade B, 32 Ounce Jug and choose the "subscribe and save" option, you save an extra 15% on the already reasonable price of $19.80, and shipping is free. You can choose to receive it every 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, or 6 months. Once your order goes through, you can cancel the subscription--or keep it if you want to receive the Maple syrup regularly. 

There are actually several healthy bulk items you can get at great prices this way. Today, I also ordered Organic Coconut Milk and Organic Unsweetened Coconut using the "Subscribe and Save" option. The prices are much more reasonable than our local grocery store and health food store, and with free shipping included, you can't beat it! Ordering food bulk from Amazon has been one of the best ways I've found lately to save money on getting real, healthy foods for my family.

What do you do to provide "real food" for your family at reasonable prices?

This post is linked to Real Food Wednesday and Frugal Fridays.

3 comments:

  1. Having just begun purchasing "real" maple syrup and checking out prices, that is a good deal! Thanks for sharing your find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a wonderful price for pure maple syrup! last year my family was blessed at our local Sam's Club store when their pure maple syrup was $5.95 for the same size jug!!!!! It was such a blessing, and we stocked up and bought about 12 of them and it lasted us quite a long time! :) i will let my mother know about this wonderful deal! Thanks for sharing, and the coconut milk too! I think our local Chinese store has organic coconut milk for $1 a can! PTL!!!! We use it often as 4 out of 5 of us are dairy free!

    Blessings in Christ,

    Miss Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link! I was shocked when I looked at the ingredients of the "syrup" my family normally eats!

    ReplyDelete